The Trio Sport Center is opening on June 1st. We’re not organising classes yet but 1.6.–19.6. everybody is welcome to practise on their own with a partner during our scheduled shifts:
- Mondays 18–19:00
- Wednesdays 19:00–20:15
- Fridays 7:00–8:00 (no shift on June 5th)
When practising you should follow these rules:
- Don’t come to the dojo if you or someone in your close circle is having any symptoms of illness!
- Change clothes at home, don’t use the dressing rooms at the Sport Hall.
- Disinfect the tatami both before nd after the training session. The Sport Hall is providing the disinfectants and sweepers.
- Practise the whole time with one partner. You can either set a training date beforehand with someone or you can choose a partner at the dojo from the people who are available.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water before and after the practice.
After the summer break we will organise classes again starting Monday July 27th. The schedule is:
- Mondays 18:00–19:00
- Wednesdays 18:00–19:15 (ATT! Changed time!)
- Fridays 7:00–8:00
We go back to the winter schedule on Aug 17th 2020.
We are also trying to organise weapons training outdoors 1.–17.6.2020. We will inform here when confirmed!